Our FHA Refinance Program Offers FHA 203K Renovation Home Loans for New York
Our NJ Mortgage Company Can Help Finance Your Home Improvements in the Tristate area
Looking for a home loan that can finance improvements? If you’ve found the ideal fixer-upper in NY, NJ, PA, FL or CT, or are interested in adding a new kitchen or bathroom to your current home, an FHA 203K Loan could be the answer. This flexible “Rehab Loan” allow you to purchase and rehabilitate a property with just one loan— saving you from the hassle and additional cost of applying for multiple loans.
This type of renovation home loan is insured by the federal government, and only issued by a select group of lenders like Jersey Mortgage Company in NJ. — we are FHA 203K Loan specialists. Our in-house loan processing and underwriting team will help put your FHA 203K Loan to work for you. You’ll be able to purchase or refinance a home mortgage, or add something special on top of it; like finishing off a basement or adding a new roof.
The 203K loan is also ideal for short sales, outdated homes, and especially foreclosures. With only 3.5% down, the advantages are very attractive. These loans typically range between $5,000 and $35,000, and can be used for 1 to 4-family dwellings as long as the owner lives in a portion of the property.
An FHA 203K Home Loan features:
- As little as 3.5% down payment
- Minimum 620 FICO Score
- Primary residence only— no investors
- Fix up short sales and foreclosures
- Finance up to 6 months mortgage payments
- Eligible for Energy Efficient Mortgage Pilot Program
- Natural disaster recovery assistance
Our Mortgage Company in NJ Works Hard For You
At Jersey Mortgage Company in NJ, we’re here to answer any questions you may have regarding a FHA 203K Loan, and to explain the details so you get competitive rates and a home loan package that suits your needs. We’ll walk you through the entire home loan and home buying process. Additionally, as a direct lender, we can customize terms to meet your exacting requirements while offering tremendous flexibility. No matter what your financial situation is, we’ll work with you to reach your goals.
We are a trusted, award-winning lender recognized by both the State of New Jersey Dept. of Housing and Mortgage Finance and the LendRIGHT lender group. We’ve been working alongside NY, NJ, and CT residents for years and our reputation for integrity and honesty remains as strong now as ever. We’ll go the extra mile to make sure you get a flexible, comfortable loan that meets your needs and lifestyle.
Which types of properties are eligible?
- Any 1 to 4-unit properties that have been completed for at least one year
- Homes that have been demolished or razed as a part of the rehabilitation process
- A home that can be moved onto a foundation on the mortgaged property
- Any property the buyer wishes to convert either from single family into a 2 to 4-family or from a 2 to 4-family dwelling into a single family unit
- A manufactured home that was built AFTER June 15, 1976, and has been on a permanent foundation for over one year
- Condominiums and cooperatives are NOT eligible